Infrastructure Investment Intern
(0+ years’ experience)
This opportunity is within FiveT Hydrogen – a new pure play clean hydrogen investment advisor and fund manager, looking for an investment analyst intern to join their Paris office ideally immediately for 4-6 months (full-time) to support the infrastructure team.
You will be joining the investment team covering both deal executions and asset management, in cooperation with some industrial experts. Responsibilities cover support in the full investment cycle, including deal sourcing, investment processes and being integrally involved in the development and monitoring of portfolio projects and businesses.
- Outstanding analytical and reasoning skills, including modelling skills
- Analytically rigorous and detail oriented particularly with regards to numerical analysis, legal documentation, and written reports.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Be a strong team player with a strong cooperative business style and conviction
- A deep understanding, experience or passion for energy transition is a plus
- Fluency in English is mandatory – French, German and/or any other language is a plus
ABOUT FiveT HYDROGEN
Starting in 2021, FiveT set out to finance the foundation of the hydrogen economy. The greenfield infrastructure fund launched is targeting 1bnEUR assets under management by year. FiveT Hydrogen has been launched by an experienced team of world class hydrogen and financial executives, and with the backing of 3 large US listed industrial companies. FiveT Hydrogen is dedicated to delivering clean hydrogen infrastructure projects at scale and will focus on investments to produce, store and distribute clean hydrogen in Europe, North America and Asia. This venture is expected to play a significant role in the decarbonization of the global economy. We believe that clean hydrogen - an energy carrier, created with close to zero carbon-emissions - will transform and decarbonize the world's economy, creating a vast value-creation opportunity.