Investment Analyst, Paris
(1-3 years’ experience)
This opportunity is within FiveT Hydrogen – a new pure play clean hydrogen investment advisor and fund manager, looking for a mid-level professional to join their Paris or Zürich office and infrastructure team to lead and support on sourcing, investment execution and asset management.
You will be joining the investment team covering both deal executions and asset management, in cooperation with some industrial experts. Responsibilities cover the full investment cycle, including deal sourcing, investment processes and being integrally involved in the development and monitoring of portfolio projects and businesses.
You should possess a broad set of quantitative, qualitative interpersonal skills and be a strong team player with a strong cooperative business style and conviction. Requirements include:
- Outstanding analytical and reasoning skills, including modelling
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Deep knowledge in Corporate Finance
- Fluency in English is mandatory – French, German and/or any other language is a plus
The ideal candidate:
- 1-3 years’ experience within private equity, investment banking or strategy consulting firm working on infrastructure and energy sectors
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial and creative spirit of a fast growing venture
- High academic background
- Strong technical background
- A deep understanding or passion for energy transition is a plus
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
The use, processing and storage of applicant data at FiveT Hydrogen only happens for a specific purpose and is limited to a few individuals who are entrusted with the application process. Once the purpose is fulfilled - the position is finally staffed - the deletion of the applicant data is obligatory for FiveT Hydrogen AG within 3 months, unless you as an applicant have explicitly agreed to a storage beyond this.
ABOUT FiveT HYDROGEN
Starting in 2021, FiveT set out to finance the foundation of the hydrogen economy. The greenfield infrastructure fund launched is targeting 1 bnEUR assets under management by year. FiveT Hydrogen has been launched by an experienced team of world class hydrogen and financial executives, and with the backing of 3 large US listed industrial companies. FiveT Hydrogen is dedicated to delivering clean hydrogen infrastructure projects at scale and will focus on investments to produce, store and distribute clean hydrogen in Europe, North America and Asia. This venture is expected to play a significant role in the decarbonization of the global economy. We believe that clean hydrogen - an energy carrier, created with close to zero carbon-emissions - will transform and decarbonize the world's economy, creating a vast value-creation opportunity.